Likes Likes:  27,269
Page 299 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 11875

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    Ooh, where'd you get it and how much? I've been thinking about picking up a couple more for my BBR.
    I've owned a few of the Tudor nato straps. Great quality and the adjustability is nice.

-- Wayne

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Decided to try 6 even though I don't think I "need" anything more than 5e.
    Good decision me thinks! At that length, thicker gauge can only help...as well as the shielding.

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I've owned a few of the Tudor nato straps. Great quality and the adjustability is nice.

-- Wayne
    Indeed! I've been thinking the black w/gold stripe and black w/red stripe might look nice on the BBR.

6. Likes happyscrappyheropup, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Good decision me thinks! At that length, thicker gauge can only help...as well as the shielding.
    Yeah I read up on them a little before I bought to understand what I was looking at. I just wish I could find a better source than Amazon. I hate feeding the man! Lol But their price and free 2-day shipping is usually impossible to beat.
    Kody

8. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, where'd you get it and how much? I've been thinking about picking up a couple more for my BBR.
    I had a WTB up at the other place for weeks, and someone finally offered it to me. He said he only wore it twice, pictured it with the springbars and the plastic as well. He only wanted $115 for it, which is a steal!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

10. Likes ctimrun, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    i understand the price you paid is a considerable saving on the cost of one however i could not personally justify that price for a woven nato strap - i have some lovely comfortable woven natos that maybe i paid a tenner for
    seeing the background to the making of one i can understand the markup -but that markup still must be quite considerable even if it does come with a user manual which is amusing !! http://watchesbysjx.com/2015/08/expl...ith-video.html

i often trim mine to suit but would be reluctant to take a razor blade to a £190 nato band - one issue to me would be also they are a very easy item to copy - they are certainly present on the replica watches -so sometimes if the price is too good to be true it sometimes just might be
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post

And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    i understand the price you paid is a considerable saving on the cost of one however i could not personally justify that price for a woven nato strap - i have some lovely comfortable woven natos that maybe i paid a tenner for
    seeing the background to the making of one i can understand the markup -but that markup still must be quite considerable even if it does come with a user manual which is amusing !! http://watchesbysjx.com/2015/08/expl...ith-video.html

i often trim mine to suit but would be reluctant to take a razor blade to a £190 nato band - one issue to me would be also they are a very easy item to copy - they are certainly present on the replica watches -so sometimes if the price is too good to be true it sometimes just might be
    But it has a cool buckle Believe me, I hear you; but then, we also pay thousands of dollars for watches ultimately not any better ones that cost hundreds I am thus far finding myself hard-pressed to pay $100-plus for a fabric strap...but I don’t see anything similar out there less expensive.
    Last edited by ctimrun; Apr 20, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post

It looked legit and had the right packaging. I’ll compare it to the one I have and if it seems fishy, I’ll dispute it on PayPal.

15. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    It looked legit and had the right packaging. I’ll compare it to the one I have and if it seems fishy, I’ll dispute it on PayPal.
    I didn’t know there was a question of legitimacy. According to your pic, it looks just like mine.

17. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I didn’t know there was a question of legitimacy. According to your pic, it looks just like mine.
    No more a question than usual. Peter just brought up the old “if it seems too good to be true” adage. I have no doubts that it’s the genuine article.

19. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post