Likes Likes:  27,403
Page 296 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 11944

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Well, I actually preordered this a while ago, but it just arrived this morning. This is the Silver dial verion of the Topper LE Zodiac Seawolf 53 LE ND COSC. These Zodiacs blow me away with how well they are done. This is one of 4 53's I have coming in and second I've received.

Awesome. I really think Zodiac is putting out some great watches at great prices. I'd definitely add another to my collection.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Arrived today...and it's perfect for the job.

Attachment 74443
    Congrats!!! Fits perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

4. Likes wschofield3, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Well, I actually preordered this a while ago, but it just arrived this morning. This is the Silver dial verion of the Topper LE Zodiac Seawolf 53 LE ND COSC. These Zodiacs blow me away with how well they are done. This is one of 4 53's I have coming in and second I've received.

Which other 1's do you have coming?

LE OF 20 pieces & @ 1495. How does Zodiac do it? Incredible esp. @ that price point..

Last edited by watchdaddy1; Apr 7, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes iyonk, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    Looking good Michael!

I went for the black dial:

oh Wow!! very nice..
    i also amazed you still keep that strap!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

8. Likes watchdaddy1, ck1109 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Which other 1's do you have coming?

LE OF 20 pieces & @ 1495. How does Zodiac do it? Incredible esp. @ that price point..

You missed they are also chronometers which makes them even more amazing. There are two more Topper LE 53 that will be a larger group then these. There is also a possible a third additional 53 LE. These are slated for around a September and all are no date versions. Each is unique and ties to a model from the past with some modern tweaks like this one has. Zodiac may release some non LE versions of some of these possibly with the date function. I also have the SSW 68 50th Anniversary LE on order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

10. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    You missed they are also chronometers which makes them even more amazing. There are two more Topper LE 53 that will be a larger group then these. There is also a possible a third additional 53 LE. These are slated for around a September and all are no date versions. Each is unique and ties to a model from the past with some modern tweaks like this one has. Zodiac may release some non LE versions of some of these possibly with the date function. I also have the SSW 68 50th Anniversary LE on order.

Saw that as well ( the Chronometer).. So the 1's you have coming aren't on his site then cuz I know you don't like certain date placements & I see some of the others def have a weird date placement.

LE

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Congrats and welcome to my path in the watch world. I arrived at this same conclusion about 8 years ago. I would kill all these high enders with my habit of having my hands in the water (sometimes deep)and not thinking about it. For me, my Patek or ALS is the BP or the Pams.

That has a very precision machine look to it. Not over polished, no unnecessary lines yet a bit high tech industrial feel. Bracelet in the rendering looks different at the end links versus the way it is in the wrist shot? Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks Michael. Yes, the end links, or lack of, are different than the one on the Limes web site. I purchased this pre loved and it originated with the Watchmann in Feb of 2017, and have since reached out to Limes to see if I can get the newer end links. I'm not really digging this bracelet with said lack of end links, so maybe this is a prime candidate for shark mesh!

BTW, that Zodiac is killer!

14. Likes iyonk, Samanator, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Saw that as well ( the Chronometer).. So the 1's you have coming aren't on his site then cuz I know you don't like certain date placements & I see some of the others def have a weird date placement.

LE

Yes there are no public pictures of the other three Topper Zodiac 53’s. The 68 is on the preorder area.

Cheers,

Michael

16. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Damn the Silver dial verion of the Topper LE Zodiac Seawolf 53 LE ND COSC are all sold out !

Did you get to see any of the new Seamasters.

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

And what did you buy today ?

Damn the Silver dial verion of the Topper LE Zodiac Seawolf 53 LE ND COSC are all sold out !

Did you get to see any of the new Seamasters.

I was not there, but they only allocated one of each of those to the stores.

Since you like vintage have you seen the Zodiac Olympus mystery dial in the preorder area.

I did post the 20 piece Topper Zodiacs here a few weeks before Basel. Sorry if you missed it. The silver sold out in about a week, and the black sold out five days ago. There is a wait list if anyone who preorders backs out. I can let you know when the other three are ready to be shown publicly. There will be a much larger number of those when they come out but still LE and no date.

Last edited by Samanator; Apr 8, 2018 at 01:29 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

19. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post