Likes Likes:  536
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 14 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

For me, a simple 80'ies omega:

Very late switch.

I chose to show a bit more of the details, because I've just saw a flightmaster for sale (on one of the usual virtual platforms) for 3 100 €, with wrong hand, wrong crowns and wrong pushers.

Heavily polished cases - some of them taken to a full mirror finish - and all types of - let's just call - "irregularities" can be found a bit everywhere. Why they're so common, when the manufacturer still has all the original parts available, is a mystery to me.

Btw, I'll have the hands replaced at some point, and already got a full set (NOS).

Name:  P3140002.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  386.1 KB

Name:  P3140004.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  275.1 KB

Name:  P3140006.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  360.2 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Mar 14, 2016 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samael_6978 View Post
    The only watch I can think of that I liked from get go. All others had to grow on me. Not this one. It took me forever to buy it though.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    I've only ever seen one come up on the FS threads. At the time I wasn't in a position to buy so it went right by me. I'd still like to have one some day even though it's smaller than I'd prefer it's SUCH a good looking watch I think I'd be ok with it.
    Kody

well been wearing this today well last couple of days
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Swatch Sistem 51 today. A "guilty pleasure", given that I know how much more "bang for the buck" I can get at this price range from Orient and Seiko. (And I LOVE my inexpensive Orient and Seiko automatics.)

Still, somehow, I can't resist the super light weight and the ultra casual look and feel of this line.

Thee Sistem 51 Frog (Swatch's name, not mine) pushes the "acceptability" envelope much in the same way as some of my more colorful G-Shocks. Some days that feels like EXACTLY what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great start to the week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Swatch Sistem 51 today. A "guilty pleasure", given that I know how much more "bang for the buck" I can get at this price range from Orient and Seiko. (And I LOVE my inexpensive Orient and Seiko automatics.)

Still, somehow, I can't resist the super light weight and the ultra casual look and feel of this line.

Thee Sistem 51 Frog (Swatch's name, not mine) pushes the "acceptability" envelope much in the same way as some of my more colorful G-Shocks. Some days that feels like EXACTLY what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love it! I understand; fun and colourful...sometimes that's exactly what I need, too.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

8. Likes mlcor, iyonk, Henry Krinkle, JAGtime liked this post