Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newly joined

Newly joined

Hi All,
    I've just signed up, having been attracted by some conversations on another site. At that forum, some of your regulars here mentioned how this is a very cool, small community with some interesting projects going on (Sea-Gull, etc.). I thought I'd check it out.

I've written many articles for publication in magazines and the web and I'm a moderator elsewhere, but at a site which welcomes the mention of other fora and does not bog users down with rules. I specialize in vintage Rado and in uncommon and noteworthy movements form other brands. I'm always looking out for the unusual and interesting among new watches (though generally not the ultra-expensive).
    I look forward to learning the names and interests of other members here.
    Cheers,
    Brad

hiya.. all welcome here yes certain sites are mired in the old way of thinking and keeping things on track here we are a bit more laid back in it for the love of the hobbies and that's it ....

so nice to meet ya we have a blog system here you are going to love by the sound of it

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Hiya Brad, nice to see you over here mate.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

4. Likes FSM71 liked this post
    thought I reckon. I recognised the name when I was last peaking at some rados at Scott and henrys favourite haunt
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Hiya Brad, welcome to the forum

Have a great day

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    thought I reckon. I recognised the name when I was last peaking at some rados at Scott and henrys favourite haunt
    I got the impression that THIS is their favorite haunt!

Glad to have joined. Hope I can contribute here for the benefit of all. It looks like a really good group and vibe.
    B

9. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    well got to say yes we may have stolen them away from you but and we are glad to have them and there stunning rados and pics and that to be honest nice guys to boot
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes scottjc, gnuyork, Henry Krinkle, CFR liked this post
    Welcome

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well got to say yes we may have stolen them away from you but and we are glad to have them and there stunning rados and pics and that to be honest nice guys to boot

Aw, thanks mate!
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

15. Likes is that my watch liked this post