Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **** Raketa Quartz diver ****

**** Raketa Quartz diver ****

So the idea is I have a russian watch from the 70's that is a quartz but a 3056 movement which is prone to fail apparently.. so got four quartz diver in different states of condition in need of a 3056 movement so thought I would for the mean time till I can lay my hands on some n.o.s stock of them I had a load of movements from some mwc watches I used for parts ..

So I striped the bad movement out and took the hands off and the dial fell off so right cut and shunt it was ... so used some dial tape and one of these mwc movement and thought I would try it out as it had no feet so getting the right movement wont matter on the one am trying ...

ok then so I used a new mwc striped the movement out so not been used check it out worked fine so put it all together looks good but now the trouble bit ...

the hands work when the stems in the seconds tick round and everything but can't seem to change the time when I pull the stem in to the time setting mode so why is that ?

pic's in the morning .....

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 20, 2016 at 12:21 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well fixed the hands had a few stems for a quartz tried them found one that seem to work better and cut it down to size to fit the length need and to match the crown

pics to follow

finish pic have some others will look through and put up but not very interesting being quartz that's is
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 20, 2016 at 10:55 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1