Likes Likes:  479
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 21 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

And so it begins. Four days of the dreaded review meetings. Strength (and stamina) will be required to survive. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    And so it begins. Four days of the dreaded review meetings. Strength (and stamina) will be required to survive. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

4. Likes mlcor, JAGtime, iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    The weather has been terrible since the mornin'... still got to take care my wife, she's better but not fully recover and still need some more bed rest... my boy is much better though..
    Good to know, Iyonk.

6. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, Greg liked this post
    ORIS

Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I haven't really posted much lately; going through a bit of a paradigm shift with respect to watches....and life in general. This past week I've been alternating between these two, and a little more fun with bracelets:
    Attachment 44436Attachment 44437Attachment 44438
    Seamaster from 1963, and Bucherer ref 6952 from ~1970. The Bucherer gets the nod for tomorrow.

Have a great week, everyone.

~Sherry.
    Those watches are really nice, Sherry. The spring equinox seems an appropriate time for paradigm shifts...may great happiness follow.

9. Likes iyonk, popoki nui, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    The weather has been terrible since the mornin'... still got to take care my wife, she's better but not fully recover and still need some more bed rest... my boy is much better though..

wearing my orient Defender on the experimental strap.. feel very comfy on the wrist , that's why i have not made a better strap for it..
    Attachment 44443

hope everybody ok and strong.. sometime life get the better part of us, but just move on.. take a deep breath and face it..
    have a great day my friends!
    I really like your Defender on that strap, Iyonk. Hope all continues to improve for you and family.

11. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar

ZzzzZzzzzzzz time...

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

Good luck, ml. At least you have your gorgeous Gondolo to help see you through!
    Last edited by JAGtime; Mar 21, 2016 at 02:37 PM.

14. Likes mlcor, iyonk, watchdaddy1, Greg, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Thank you, C. It will all work out.

Thanks! I considered selling it, but changed my mind and withdrew the offering. I realized I really like it, too.
    I can see why.

16. Likes iyonk, popoki nui, JAGtime, Greg liked this post