Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I spy something wrong with this watch

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Someone at Montblanc used a pre-production model for the stock photo of this world timer:

Attachment 3682
    That gmt inlay looks crooked to me? Look where it changes colour in relation to the date window.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    I can't really figure it out but something is wrong.
    It's blatantly obvious that the earth is tilted at too steep an angle Duh.
    The grail:
    Jean Daniel Nicolas Two Minute Tourbillon

Quote Originally Posted by faiz31887 View Post
    So you have to press the chrono pusher and turn the bezel to time something? Sounds more like an oversight than anything. Especially since there are no hash marks around the whole bezel. Just every 5 minutes.
    It's a much simpler and cleaner dial.

It's primarily a diver, but you can add hours to the timekeeping if you want.

I owned one and it made perfect sense in the situations for which it was created.

I understand that it's not typical and why people don't like it, but it works great for what it's designed to do.

The constelation of stars around the moon on the 24 hr day night dial are not correct either. The moon is also the wrong colour cheese.
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Quote Originally Posted by ilitig8 View Post
    Nothing wrong with it, the watch is just massively lucky. Chinese watch with two of the luckiest numbers in Chinese culture.
    haha they might as well just made all hour markers 8 o'clock.

What time is it? it's 8!

3 hours later.... What time is it? It's 8!!!!!