Well had a watch case go missing in the post and had to be refunded so I got a bit of fun money to spend so why not a more for a score thread. We have done several of these before so the general idea is you buy the best watch you can with £20 or what ever you local currency is to the sum of £20 and then you show a pic of the sale and then when it arrives we put them up against each other to see which wins .. and then you win now wait for it you win the Accolade of every one who was interested in playing .... oh yes no prize will be won but for the shear smugness of winning

Think less rules the better so to the rules

1) a watch is bought can be a pocket watch well lets say anything ticking and tells the time can be entered ...
2) can be vintage / new .. or anything in-between use your imagination on this one....
3) postage was a tricky one last time with players from over the world playing... I will be playing to include the postage in the £20 ..but I think a reason sum on postage can be over looked too as we will be playing for fun so why get bother with that..
with in reason of course ...

Plan buy a watch or whatever ticking time piece you have your eye on ( stop watches not sure on will leave this to general census whether yes or no )

Take a pic post it here then wait till it arrives and then post pics and see what sort of response you get ...easy

Things that was asked last time ....

yes you can buy none working ...

yes you can have a pop at repairing them yourself ...

yes you can enter them none working but just say they are ..

closing date hmmm hard one will see what the general thought on this is then amend here to say ..

closing date for buying a watch ( .... )

Is there anything I missed ? ?

As always Ismy