Likes Likes:  63

Thread: **** Those That Was ****

Hybrid View

won't surprise me if they turn up soon been seeing rados coming out of India now and sure i have seen some bostock for sale from India and even a 3133 my concern is whether repaired or franken thou as unfortunately India has a bad name for doing this ALOT most of us have bad story's of buys so yeah hard for any good seller to over come so hmmm their are a couple I might have been tempted to bid on if not for their local ..

if you have payppal and ebay nowaday buying from Russia is lots easier and you can still occasional get job lots of vostock not as many as one time and more expensive but they are pretty easy to fix .. I bought a ten lot of none working one's and made four out them so they was all original ...

so worth looking on the bay plus we have a Russian sub forum if you want advice on them before buying
    Last edited by is that my watch; Aug 25, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Marcus.arc liked this post