Likes Likes:  776
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 27 May 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I wish I didn't. Don't care for India at all. A sad, dangerous and almost completely dysfunctional place, made even more depressing because of its incredible (and eternally untapped) potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you could say that about almost all estates on the globe - i found India to be completely fascinating - i dont know how much of India you have experienced but its a big place to make such a judgement!

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    you could say that about almost all estates on the globe - i found India to be completely fascinating - i dont know how much of India you have experienced but its a big place to make such a judgement!
    Oh, I can add fascinating to the description, it's definitely that, too. The variety of cultures, languages, history, etc. No doubt about it. But I still stand by the rest of my description--those things are not mutually exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk