Likes Likes:  3

Thread: **** Dam cool machinery ****

**** Dam cool machinery ****

well I was thinking this might be fun for some who enjoy this sort of thing had the idea for a while then seeing the response the babbage machine got on an I-b thread I though well I must not be the only one to enjoy this sort of thing here was some of the shots I took last year of steam power engines and other wonderful oddity's feel free to share yours and for that matter any other you have seen and liked

well think to start with must be these then the steam pics to follow ....

and now the age of steam
    these three pics is of one machine can't really remember what it was now some sort of pump station for toilets I think

got to have some wheels in it to so

and back to the depot we go

as always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, Strela167 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I always thought this one was for nutz. Mixing of two explosive mixtures just to gain flight and strike at an opponent. But the use of science to come
    up with a solution, no matter how useless, is kind of cool IMO.

Name:  DSC_0102.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  44.8 KB

Dan

4. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    I always thought this one was for nutz. Mixing of two explosive mixtures just to gain flight and strike at an opponent. But the use of science to come
    up with a solution, no matter how useless, is kind of cool IMO.

Name:  DSC_0102.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  44.8 KB

Dan

The Komet is a super cool piece of scientific insanity.

Saw about half a dozen or so steam engines at the Enfield Pageant on Bank Holiday weekend. Never realised just how smelly they were

I love machinery!!

Some of my lathes..

Name:  DSC_0970.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  69.3 KB

Name:  DSC_1195.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  Faircut1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  72.0 KB

Name:  Granville Senior.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  124.8 KB

I actually have seven lathes and the only one that's set up for use is the oldest, The bed is worn and needs trueing up! I need to get my new shed erected so that I can empty the stuff in the garage in to it! It was put in the garage temporarily when my old shed collapsed through rot!!

John