Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Coming this fall!

Hybrid View

Coming this fall!

Or you could have one of the five prototypes right now.

Name:  Antea_390_werksw215_2600.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  57.5 KB

Yes, that is exactly what you think it is. A hand wind Antea 390.

2. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    It's great to see Stowa offering more options for handwound watches.

I noticed that they have also changed the handset on the black dialed Marine Originals. They have switched to the leaf hands similar to the blue Marine Original and 1938 Chronograph.

I like the direction Jorg is moving. I don't think one can afford to sit still in the watch industry, especially now. I think he's putting out enough to keep the staunch traditionalists happy while moving the company forward in a specific "Schauer" direction.

I am becoming mildly obsessed with the Rana and the more I read about it and see it,the more obsessed I become. The price is pretty steep for me though, so I shouldn't have to worry about that.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Jul 15, 2016 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I am becoming mildly obsessed with the Rana and the more I read about it and see it,the more obsessed I become
    Name:  tmp_16493-20024028-2032092830.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  64.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Name:  tmp_16493-20024028-2032092830.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  64.0 KB

Too spendy.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I like the direction Jorg is moving. I don't think one can afford to sit still in the watch industry, especially now. I think he's putting out enough to keep the staunch traditionalists happy while moving the company forward in a specific "Schauer" direction.

I am becoming mildly obsessed with the Rana and the more I read about it and see it,the more obsessed I become. The price is pretty steep for me though, so I shouldn't have to worry about that.
    I really would like to see the Rana in person. I have a feeling it would be a very impressive watch. The casework looks superb. The new Flieger with the organic dial is another that has me curious. I have a hunch that the bezel feels wonderful in use.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I really would like to see the Rana in person. I have a feeling it would be a very impressive watch. The casework looks superb. The new Flieger with the organic dial is another that has me curious. I have a hunch that the bezel feels wonderful in use.
    There is that about the Rana. And...
    Every time I think I am over it I read the dot dial is a sandwich or the movement is a Glasshutte chronometer , modified by Muhle or, or, or...