Likes Likes:  93
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WRUW August 2016 starts here

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    nice 2209 do you think the dial's had work done ?
    No opinion. The texture (that shows up yellow in the picture) argues against it. But...my other 2209 is newer, and has a much yellower dial. But, that one has painted (lumed?) numbers which may have accelerated the yellowing.

But, in the end, I'm not expert enough to be able to make a judgement. I just assume that anything from this era has had *something* done to it over the years.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    I just assume that anything from this era has had *something* done to it over the years.
    very true my friend and by the look they did it for the good just think the names may have had a touch up... the hands look right the markings look right just the words might be re-done and maybe moved slightly but then in this game the couple I am think of might be the ones too have had the work as you say hard to tell with this period as it look as good as it does.. not that important I suppose they last that's the important bit it's like this one just looks to good to be true but I like it

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    Today....

Name:  P1160431 1 (800x600).jpg
Views: 106
Size:  371.2 KB

Name:  P1160435 2 (800x600).jpg
Views: 105
Size:  307.2 KB

6. Likes is that my watch, Strela167 liked this post

8. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch liked this post