Likes Likes:  452
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ££££ WRUW Saturday 13/08/16 ££££

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I just developed some long overdue rolls of b&W film today, in fact for the first time in years. Some of these were from last November, and some from three years ago. I think Digital photography had made me lazy. But I do enjoy film photography.
    Can't remember the last time I used real B&W film - or any other film - miss those times...

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Yep. Prices went a bit crazy, lately. This De Ville was a gift from my parents, still have box and papers. The price, new from an Omega AD? Circa 70€ (in 1977)!
    yeah I some time think back to the money I wasted going out with the lads and think you could have bought so great watches back then instead for no really money and they would have been some great piece to hold on to and wear as well as there was some good quality pieces then.. that have now gone through the roof in prices and now there is no way to buy them but go back ten /twenty year and they was no money second hand and to be honest probably very fair priced new
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I just developed some long overdue rolls of b&W film today, in fact for the first time in years. Some of these were from last November, and some from three years ago. I think Digital photography has made me lazy. But I do enjoy film photography.
    god last time I set up and use a roll of 35 mm and then developed them must have been easy 25 years ago did a photography and video arts thingy at six form
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes CFR, gnuyork, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah I some time think back to the money I wasted going out with the lads and think you could have bought so great watches back then instead for no really money and they would have been some great piece to hold on to and wear as well as there was some good quality pieces then.. that have now gone through the roof in prices and now there is no way to buy them but go back ten /twenty year and they was no money second hand and to be honest probably very fair priced new
    Everything has its own time; no regrets, my friend.

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Everything has its own time; no regrets, my friend.
    true
    and they was good times from what I remember of them and some crazy times too when the pale ale was flowing
    but maybe just one little charmer might have been nice maybe a nice smiths
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes CFR liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Guess you're not going to let it get some rest anytime soon.
    Last edited by CFR; Aug 13, 2016 at 02:22 AM.

12. Likes iyonk, Raza, JAGtime liked this post
    I noticed that the food particles have have been removed from the shift boot.

14. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Wheeeee! New photos. It has been a brutal couple of weeks. Number one watch and a glass of decent rye whiskey is the least I deserve.

P8121807 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P8121818 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Super hot and humid here so no straps for the foreseeable future....

Name:  x-lume.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  76.8 KB