Likes Likes:  20
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing Wright Watches a New Watch Brand

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightwatches View Post
    Hello there, about the "complements" you are right, we will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the typo.

About the who came up with the design, we did. To be honest the first design idea came to mind after seeing a vintage clock watch in a coffee shop. So we started from there but after many designs and concepts we ended up with the design we have now.
    See, that's interesting. I would include that. It's your company clearly but I just thought I would share what we as consumers like to see or maybe more specifically what I like to see. And if you found that helpful then feel free to use it. If you didn't, then no harm no foul really. Good luck with the Kickstarter.

2. Likes is that my watch, wrightwatches liked this post
    Also, if I may add, please include some more lifestyle shots with the watches. Most watch studio photography shows the watch details, but I think many times it poorly shows what the watch really looks like in real light. I wish all manufacturers would do that, and that they would hire me to do the work.

4. Likes is that my watch, wrightwatches liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightwatches View Post
    The video can be found on our facebook page. The website is going to be revamped in the next few weeks and we will have new images and new video for sure. But if you want to check the existing one head over to our facebook page.
    you can link vidoes to the op not sure how as ant done it myself but know you can just a thought
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes wrightwatches liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    See, that's interesting. I would include that. It's your company clearly but I just thought I would share what we as consumers like to see or maybe more specifically what I like to see. And if you found that helpful then feel free to use it. If you didn't, then no harm no foul really. Good luck with the Kickstarter.
    Thanks a lot We ll probably use it on the updated campaign and website

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    you can link vidoes to the op not sure how as ant done it myself but know you can just a thought
    Hello,
    Currently the video has a message at the end that mentions Indiegogo. Once we have an update video will post for sure

9. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Also, if I may add, please include some more lifestyle shots with the watches. Most watch studio photography shows the watch details, but I think many times it poorly shows what the watch really looks like in real light. I wish all manufacturers would do that, and that they would hire me to do the work.
    Here you go :
    Name:  2016-08-20 18.51.30.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  41.8 KB

Taken from an iPhone. More to come in the upcoming weeks Hope that's helpful

11. Likes gnuyork, is that my watch liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am drawn to the "Vintage" model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are very handsome watches. Since you are asking for informal market feedback, my personal opinion is that 40mm is about right for a traditional-style dress watch since that measurement is almost all dial. I think you hit this mark well.

I like the one with the blued seconds hand on the white dial and the first one that appears to be silver hands on a navy dial. The second watch appears to be an all-black dial and DLC case with the red seconds hand, giving a sporty look to an otherwise very staid, traditional style. I am not sure how I like that and would need to see more pics to form an opinion, but I am intrigued and you may have really hit on something unique with this one.

I really like that you have water rated them to 100 meters. To me that makes them more than a fragile dress watch and I like that.

As an entrepreneur, I understand how tough this is and I wish you the best of luck in getting this venture off the ground.
    Last edited by TigerDore; Sep 11, 2016 at 01:47 PM.