Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Wright Watches a New Watch Brand

Introducing Wright Watches a New Watch Brand

Hello everyone,

First of all I’d like to thank Gabe for kindly allowing us to introduce you all to a new micro watch brand that will be launching soon.

My name is Andreas and I am the co-founder of Wright Watches. We are a team of 3 people behind Wright Watches. We are a new brand in the industry and we are currently building an audience for our re-launch on Kickstarter. I said re-launch because some of you may know we got super excited and launched on Indiegogo without any advertising or marketing and failed. We refunded everyone and closed the campaign.

About the watch. It's an automatic watch powered by Miyota 8215, it's 40mm wide, 11.90mm thick, has a sapphire crystal with AR coating and it's all 316L stainless steel. The collection consists of 4 watches we have already received the prototypes and production is ready to go once we are finished on Kickstarter.

Check out more details about the Noctua collection
    on our website . In general is a super affordable automatic watch and to be honest, very attractive. Check out more pictures on IG @wrightwatches or visit our facebook page @watchwright as well!

Some images here :
    Name:  14124250_1212147015504620_8254377525961511062_o.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  114.1 KB
    Name:  product-shot-3.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  30.3 KB
    Name:  engraving.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  79.2 KB
    Name:  product-shot-1.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  product-shot-4.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  40.2 KB

Let me guys know what you think. Does it interest you?
    Thanks
    Last edited by wrightwatches; Aug 26, 2016 at 09:44 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch, hayday liked this post
    Welcome! Nice line there - I like the white dial and blue hand. Specs look good, good size. Appreciate your honesty about the first launch, and for confirming which movement you're using - very good start. Wishing you the best of luck!

Very cool caseback too.

I moved the post to the central forum - lounge is for non watch chat.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes Broker liked this post
    well likes :

nice looking case

like the case back design

like the gold and blue hands

dislike :

not one for roman numbers if honest

so yes good luck with this
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Oh yeah one other thing. As with most watches I'm guessing this isn't actually 100m wr. If you don't want people to swim in it then I wouldn't put that - I'd just out 'splash proof' on the back. Or 'don't swim with this dress watch'. Lead the industry change that we need, man!

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Welcome! Nice line there - I like the white dial and blue hand. Specs look good, good size. Appreciate your honesty about the first launch, and for confirming which movement you're using - very good start. Wishing you the best of luck!

Very cool caseback too.

I moved the post to the central forum - lounge is for non watch chat.
    Hello there and thank you for your nice words. I noticed that it got posted in the wrong topic and i informed Gabe about if he could move it, looks like you moved it, so all good and sorry for the wrong topic post. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Oh yeah one other thing. As with most watches I'm guessing this isn't actually 100m wr. If you don't want people to swim in it then I wouldn't put that - I'd just out 'splash proof' on the back. Or 'don't swim with this dress watch'. Lead the industry change that we need, man!
    Hello again. About the 100m WR the watches have been tested in the lab and they reached that with no problem. Although due to the fact we opted in for a push-pull crown we ll say that is water proof ( you can shower with it NOT swim with it ) ( Same thing we said when we launched on Indiegogo. Sounds fair ?

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well likes :

nice looking case

like the case back design

like the gold and blue hands

dislike :

not one for roman numbers if honest

so yes good luck with this
    Thank you for your nice words To be honest we had many debates about the roman vs the arabic numbering but we went the roman way for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by wrightwatches View Post
    Hello again. About the 100m WR the watches have been tested in the lab and they reached that with no problem. Although due to the fact we opted in for a push-pull crown we ll say that is water proof ( you can shower with it NOT swim with it ) ( Same thing we said when we launched on Indiegogo. Sounds fair ?
    Blimey - if they tested to 100m then fair enough.

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Wow! I think it looks very nice. I like the black dial best, which is odd for me. In a dress watch I generally prefer white or cream dials. The only thing that I would not be sure about is the 40mm size, but I think I might be in the minority on that one. I have recently had thoughts about wanting to make a watch, particularly a more dressy watch because I feel like there are already plenty of sports/dive watch micro brands out there. What I really want is an affordable Saxonia. Too bad I know nothing about actual watch making

Good luck with this!

15. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightwatches View Post
    Thank you for your nice words To be honest we had many debates about the roman vs the arabic numbering but we went the roman way for this one!
    yes it's one of them you can't please all the people all the time got a nice vintage look to it and to be honest looking at all four of them not sure the arabic would have worked ...

you would have had to do something cool and funky with it and not sure it would have suited it ... so yes indeed think it was the best option on thought
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

17. Likes wrightwatches liked this post