Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Wright Watches a New Watch Brand

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Wow! I think it looks very nice. I like the black dial best, which is odd for me. In a dress watch I generally prefer white or cream dials. The only thing that I would not be sure about is the 40mm size, but I think I might be in the minority on that one. I have recently had thoughts about wanting to make a watch, particularly a more dressy watch because I feel like there are already plenty of sports/dive watch micro brands out there. What I really want is an affordable Saxonia. Too bad I know nothing about actual watch making

Good luck with this!
    Hello and thank you for your nice words about our watches. Well we've "tested" the watch on different wrists and it doesn't look that big as other 40mm watches. Although if you have skinny hands the sure it will look huge. Although the idea behind the watch is that it can also be worn as a casual watch rather than just a dress watch ( hence the black and white versions ). I hope that's clear

2. Likes gnuyork, iyonk liked this post
    Guys if you really like our collection, would it be too much to ask to share our page with people you believe might like our products? We believe our price is really good for people who want to enter the mechanical world with a very reliable mechanical movement and our price is rock solid. Also everyone who signup on our mailing list will also get priority for the super early birds which will be 150$ off retail price. But yeah, if you can share our page or inform your friends/family about us we would appreciate it unimaginably. Thanks guys!

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Welcome Andreas, glad you made it in. Good luck with the venture & feel free to chat watches with us any time.

Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Welcome Andreas, glad you made it in. Good luck with the venture & feel free to chat watches with us any time.
    Hello, thanks a lot. Will do

Blog Entries
    I'll post a shout out on our IWL Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    I'll post a shout out on our IWL Facebook page.
    Wow thank you soo much!! The more people that we can reach the better!! Thank you again!

Blog Entries
    Can I give you some other advice? I always like to see the story behind the watch. With that said this is what the story is:
    Wright watches introduced an elegant, refined and fashionable timepiece that can be worn on any occasion and with any outfit. The idea behind every Wright watch is to be able to deliver a one of a kind product that compliments every wrist that wears it. Every Wright watch features the ability to replace straps; Suede straps, leather straps and soon more possibilities will be made available through our store. This feature ensures that whatever outfit you are wearing your watch will be a perfect match. Our website offers an easy and secure experience to every watch seeker out there. The best part? Free Worldwide shipping when you order a watch, that is packaged in a vintage and perfectly crafted, luxury wooden box.

What I enjoy seeing is who came up with the design, where the watches will be made, the person behind the brand, and anything else that will make your brand different from the others.

And also one last thing:

It should be "complements every wrist", not compliments

9. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    vids also do well
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Can I give you some other advice? I always like to see the story behind the watch. With that said this is what the story is:

What I enjoy seeing is who came up with the design, where the watches will be made, the person behind the brand, and anything else that will make your brand different from the others.

And also one last thing:

It should be "complements every wrist", not compliments
    Hello there, about the "complements" you are right, we will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the typo.

About the who came up with the design, we did. To be honest the first design idea came to mind after seeing a vintage clock watch in a coffee shop. So we started from there but after many designs and concepts we ended up with the design we have now. The watches are made in China by expert hands that have over 20 years of experience in watch manufacturing. We didn't go the SWISS MADE road because that was obviously out of the question for what we want to achieve and of course the price point would have been much higher to our audience. We believe we are offering a watch to young watch enthusiasts that want to enter the mechanical movement world but they can't afford it or they are skeptic about trying. That's the idea behind our brand at least.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    vids also do well
    The video can be found on our facebook page. The website is going to be revamped in the next few weeks and we will have new images and new video for sure. But if you want to check the existing one head over to our facebook page.

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post