Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **winner winner-- M.F.S.S.T.A grand final -- winner winner**

**winner winner-- M.F.S.S.T.A grand final -- winner winner**

Well you might have seen a thread or two title M.F.S.S.T.A or more for a score summertime addition well for the last few month we have been having a fun comp to see who could find the best watch for £20 or in old English a score (ah makes sense now I guess ?? ) or what ever the local currency was in your neck of the woods then we take pic's fix if we could make them the best we can.. then we would have threads where two was pulled random out of my philly eagles cap ...

They went head to head winner goes on the loser but in no sense of the word one really as they got a lovely charming old watch to have as a fun memory of there chance at fame goes out

Until as our old friend connor macleod would say ....there can only be one !! in this case there was three at the end so there was a good old fashion head to head or in this case head to head to head

And those being the lovely kienzle the striking Primor and my nice little Junghans so the vote spoke for it self and no surprise really with The result..

Think we all had the one as a 2-1 favourite ..

So here are the results in reverse order...

third place goes to the wonderful Junghans (yay me )

second place goes to the striking and one of my favourite the Primor...

The first place goes to the kienzle the out and out winner as we can all agree

So from the start this was just going to be for fun and bragging right but we had a bit of a chat and as it seem to go down so well and we had the IWL spirit thought out the whole comp we thought a bit more was needed ...
    This will now be a badge winning advent as of now

The very first badge will be forthcoming soon for the winner crownpuller a very deserved winner so he get's first honours and also as a nice surprise there is a one off prize to ...

A 1980's ( guessing on age a bit )

17 jewel black jack / 21 Citron international watch never seen another one of these that will be in the post once the bank holiday weekend is over..

That just leaves me the honour to congratulate our winner

Crownpuller and the kienzle

As always Ismy saying thanks for joining in
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB, Greg, scottjc, Blanchy, meijlinder liked this post
    Well done crownpuller well deserved.

And thanks to ismy for doing all the tech stuff.

Billy Super Duper

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    thanks mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Well done, that's a lovely watch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congratulation Crownpuller

A huge thanks to Ismy for running this. It was great fun and very generous for providing the surprise prize. Shame I can't see it in Cr4patalk or any of my browsers

8. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    Congratulation Crownpuller

A huge thanks to Ismy for running this. It was great fun and very generous for providing the surprise prize. Shame I can't see it in Cr4patalk or any of my browsers
    strange wonder if this will work

oh and thanks mate my pleasure and the badge again in case that is not showing up either
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes ro63rto liked this post
    Crownpuller is just lucky he didn't have to go against my Hamilton. The Hammy was robbed, I tell ya...
    In all seriousness, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Congratulations and well done to ismy for running such a fun thread.

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Congratulations and well done to ismy for running such a fun thread.
    well it was all you guys cool watches / post and voting that made it fun I was just the caretaker

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Nah, you're more like this guy