Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi From a New Collector

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    to the Forum. I'm sure you're going to like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    I 've owned different watches over many years and I have always admired watches, but I have never actively studied or collected timepieces until just over a year ago. With my wife's blessing, I have finally indulged. I've been on the watchuseek forums for the last year and, thanks to Samanator, I've found this site and look forward to hanging out here.
    yes hello indeed and

some nice watches there

yes you will find it a lot more relaxed over here so have a wonder and enjoy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    This

5. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    Blog Entries
    WELCOME!!

7. Likes TigerDore liked this post

9. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    welcome my friend - im sure a mod will explain how to edit your post Name:  IMG_0152.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  122.7 KB oh ! nice collection

11. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    Hello and welcome. You have some pretty nice pieces.

13. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    [QUOT

Thank you and thank you! I could edit the copy, but could not delete the photos. I will have to figure this site out and appreciate the help.

E=shameless;282342]welcome my friend - im sure a mod will explain how to edit your post Name:  IMG_0152.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  122.7 KB oh ! nice collection[/QUOTE]

15. Likes shameless liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    [QUOT

Thank you and thank you! I could edit the copy, but could not delete the photos. I will have to figure this site out and appreciate the help collection
    Click 'edit post' for the appropriate post of yours
    Click 'go advanced'
    Scroll just below your post and click the' manage attachments' button, remove attached photo's

You've added them as attachments, not added them 'in line' , a subtle difference, so you have to go through those steps to kill them when you do.
    Last edited by Seriously; Aug 29, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

17. Likes is that my watch, TigerDore, iyonk liked this post
    I actually did those steps last night except that I cannot find the option to remove the attached photos. I had the same issue just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Click 'edit post' for the appropriate post of yours
    Click 'go advanced'
    Scroll just below your post and click the' manage attachments' button, remove attached photo's

You've added them as attachments, not added them 'in line' , a subtle difference, so you have to go through those steps to kill them when you do.