Likes Likes:  43
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi From a New Collector

I finally got it. Thanks!
    Last edited by TigerDore; Aug 30, 2016 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    I finally got it. Thanks!
    when the attachment appear think in the top right corner there is a little x I think it is you click on it and then it will remove it then you just close the box and save out
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Yes, that is exactly what I did. I found the "x" accidentally by running my cursor over the photos and trying to unlock something. It was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    when the attachment appear think in the top right corner there is a little x I think it is you click on it and then it will remove it then you just close the box and save out

it's a pretty good system but depending where you delete from you have to be careful if you delete them from profile / setting / attachments then it will delete the pic from everywhere ...

but if you delete from edit post advance then it will just delete it from that post only it take's a while been here a good while and I still don't know how to do the vids that some of the guys do
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    I have posted a lot of pics and vids on other sites. I have to say that the procedures here are more cryptic. It's all good though. I am glad to have found this place and appreciate the collegial welcome from all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    it's a pretty good system but depending where you delete from you have to be careful if you delete them from profile / setting / attachments then it will delete the pic from everywhere ...

but if you delete from edit post advance then it will just delete it from that post only it take's a while been here a good while and I still don't know how to do the vids that some of the guys do

yeah we are all about the watches then other things shall we say and all our collection are varied but appreciated here for that reason which is cool you should check out the wruw ( what are you wearing ) it has some great mixes of styles and prices but they are all happy to be together in the wruw

take today's for example

««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 30 August 2016 »»»»»»»»»

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes TigerDore, iyonk liked this post
    Welcome on board Tiger!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    From reading other introductory posts, I guess I need to post a picture of my modest collection. Here we go. The Cyma is actually a watch my wife and children gave to me more than a decade ago. It was a wonderful surprise and it is a permanent member.

A big thank you to shameless for getting my picture upright!

Sweet Collection!
    very glad to have you here.. welcome to the forum!

add a couple japanese and a nice digital watch and you'll good to go
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

12. Likes TigerDore, is that my watch liked this post
    Lovely collection Tiger, welcome to the forum mate

So many watches and so little time.

14. Likes TigerDore liked this post
    I 've owned different watches over many years and I have always admired watches, but I have never actively studied or collected timepieces until just over a year ago. With my wife's blessing, I have finally indulged. I've been on the watchuseek forums for the last year and, thanks to Samanator, I've found this site and look forward to hanging out here.
    From reading other introductory posts, I guess I need to post a picture of my modest collection. Here we go. The Cyma is actually a watch my wife and children gave to me more than a decade ago. It was a wonderful surprise and it is a permanent member.

A big thank you to shameless for getting my picture upright!

to the forum !

Have a great time here, enjoy !

Nice selection of watches. Great diver trio with the Omega, Ball & Bremont !
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

16. Likes TigerDore liked this post