Likes Likes:  910
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>> WRUW Friday 2 September 2016? <<<<<<<

Blog Entries

>>>>>>> WRUW Friday 2 September 2016? <<<<<<<

I'm enjoying a watch that a friend loaned me a couple months ago, and I decided to buy it from him because it is excellent at night with the Tritium tubes. MWC G10 Titanium-Tritium quartz.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

I LIKE it Robert!

looked like a great no-nonsense tool watch that is robust, simple and good looking at the same time.. definitely made to be wear comfortably.. Excellent!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

4. Likes skywatch, Greg liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    I LIKE it Robert!

looked like a great no-nonsense tool watch that is robust, simple and good looking at the same time.. definitely made to be wear comfortably.. Excellent!

Thanks, iyonk! It's my only Tritium at this point, and I have started to rely on it at night when I wake up. Something wonderful about a basic practical military-style quartz.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

6. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    I'm enjoying a watch that a friend loaned me a couple months ago, and I decided to buy it from him because it is excellent at night with the Tritium tubes. MWC G10 Titanium-Tritium quartz.

Simple, functional, "military" look: I like it!

8. Likes skywatch, iyonk, CamB, Greg, watchdaddy1, Samanator liked this post
    Good day, IWL.

Still too busy, so, the choice was between a recycled pic and no pic at all... Recycled pic it is

Name:  Fortis_B42_GMT12.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  390.2 KB

I'm currently as predictable as Raza...

have a great day everybody!!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Hey guys,

It's been a while but since I purchased this a couple of hours ago, I thought i'd share. Sadly my partner is taking possession for a couple of weeks until my Birthday. Ive read so much about this watch and its everything I'd been looking for and more. Its just super cool. Hope everyone here is well.

Cam

Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Space theme today

And after the Cirizen slid-rule bezel a few days back, I can officially say , my least readable watch

"The Right Stuff" is one of my favourite movies, so I can understand how using this might have been easy for one of those guys.

"At-a-glance" it ain'tBut still, one of my all-time favourites!

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Finalizing the budgets here today and getting the last month-end reports sent off so still with the recycled pics. I was going to put this one away today as I had been wearing the Eterna and was sure that the Rado had stopped. But then I noticed that it was still happily ticking away keeping time and I just couldn't do it. I lusted after this watch for about 4 years before I found one I could afford and it brings a smile to my face every time I wear it. Old pic - currently on rubber strap from Rado Original Diver.

The view from the back is almost as nice as the view from the front.