Likes Likes:  820
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW -------September 2016-------

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    SGW-200 - tested it today against my Garmin Forerunner 25 and it worked really well. The stride length default setting is 100 cm and it turned out that my real stride length was only 3cm less with 97. Only downside of the watch is that it does not display the pace in min/km but steps/min which is pretty useless. Still a ton of info and a great and cheap alternative to a GPS running watch. And it does have quite a few advantages. No frequent charging, you can start the run instantly without waiting for a GPS fix, it has all the usual functions which makes it far more suitable as an everyday watch than the Forerunner 25. I also bought the nylon strap for it, only to find out that I can't use the same springbars and metal clips from the standard strap. D'oh. In-depth review will follow soon.
    Nice Sedi. Good luck fitting the nylon strap and I look forward to a review. That model has so many functions it confuses me reading the specs.

CR2025 should last much longer than the rated 3 year estimate and the display looks awesome.

2. Likes Sedi, iyonk liked this post
    Seiko solar today hoping for some sunshine later.

Right now we're experiencing some gloomy weather from the outskirts of hurricane Hermine. Nothing serious like the coastal areas are getting though. The good news it's supposed to clear up and be a beautiful weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Quad sensor is the best looking gulfmaster yet Tom.
    Thank you Greg Yes it's massive. Really nice. Enjoying t very much

Sent from my iPhone 6+

5. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Happy weekend gents

Sent from my iPhone 6+

DW9052 on leather, but mostly the new PADI turtle.. =)
    have a great weekend my friends..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Screwback square today.

Have a great weekend guys.

WRUW -------September 2016-------

Great Sunday everyone

Super shots lyonk & Greg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Bad weather and keep on raining today..
    i enjoy my timex and seiko diver today..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

My digital beater! :-)

Have a great Sunday guys.

Still a few butterflies hanging around and I cant help but grab my camera when I see one.