Likes Likes:  19
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Maze Runner - Not sure what to think about it, interesting watch, but it felt like it was made so that they could build video games fromit

The Giver - Probably a decent watch, but I was biased since I have read the book more than once
    They don't sound like they're about watches.

November Man - Ok, but worth a watch if you are bored. Stereotypical spy movie
    Can't you just buy a ticket with money rather than handing over a watch ?

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Been watching tons of movies lately. Tonight was the Lego Movie, which was funny, followed by Bridesmaids, which was hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Been watching tons of movies lately. Tonight was the Lego Movie, which was funny, followed by Bridesmaids, which was hilarious.
    I actually hated Bridesmaids, to be honest. It just didn't strike the right balance for me. And I can't stand Melissa McCarthy.

Blog Entries
    Saw the most recent hobbit film. Wasn't bad. Orlando bloom looks pretty good in drag...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Saw the most recent hobbit film. Wasn't bad. Orlando bloom looks pretty good in drag...

I bet you wished they recast Legolas as RP, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I bet you wished they recast Legolas as RP, right?
    RP?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I actually hated Bridesmaids, to be honest. It just didn't strike the right balance for me. And I can't stand Melissa McCarthy.
    McCarthy's bits were broad and unfunny. I don't know her work generally, but I get the impression her comedy is mostly potty talk and slapstick. I do love those SNL gals, however. I LOLd quite hard throughout the movie.

Did you see the Lego Movie? Someone here mentioned it recently; thought it was you.

Movies

I want to see it. The last one was fun; an improvement over the first in the series.
    Last edited by Ryan; Dec 26, 2014 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    RP?

Robert Pattinson. Like you didn't know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    McCarthy's bits were broad and unfunny. I don't know her work generally, but I get the impression her comedy is mostly potty talk and slapstick. I do love those SNL gals, however. I LOLd quite hard throughout the movie.

Did you see the Lego Movie? Someone here mentioned it recently; thought it was you.
    Yeah, thought it was great. Gets better every time I watch it. Such a smart movie, if not the funniest.