Likes Likes:  119
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IWL Donate Button

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Are you sure you're going to the main page and then scrolling down to the bottom, not the Central home page? I see it on my laptop.
    Yep. Got it. Thanks, Mlcor.

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Glad to know about this.

Blog Entries
    Found it...
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

transaction is invalid
    I was trying to copy it into here so people might find finding it easier than "click left at the first traffic lights, then100yards, then right and right again

It doesn't work via my macbook either (Firefox)
    https://www.paypal.com/webapps/herme...NEQnV5Tm93JTI2

Just says:

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.
    Return to merchant

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

But it's ok, both Alan and Geoff have PM'ed me and said what they do in these situations is take a £5 off me each (for money laundering limit reasons) and they'll pass the monies on to the right department.
    They did say I shouldn't mention it here ,,...... but I thought it impolite not to .......
    Last edited by Seriously; Oct 2, 2016 at 10:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    It doesn't work via my macbook either (Firefox)
    No problems for me clicking the button then going to Paypal. Easy peasy. I think they just don't want your money. Tainted or sumpin'.... maybe....
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

I'm definitely tainted

Worked for me straight away yesterday via mobile.

Last edited by iyonk; Oct 3, 2016 at 12:35 PM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap