Likes Likes:  2

Thread: ****Russian grail's****

****Russian grail's****

I was just musing on all things Russian and watch collections and am thinning the heard a lot so what Russians would I keep,so I would keep my 3133's my very first 80's vostok a rather stunning example and a zim which was my uncles. and a poljot alarm and one or two others (when thinking this the list was a lot shorter ) so was thinking could one Russian do the job of a few of the others I have.. I have always wanted a 3017 ..

But when I saw one in the flesh for the first time it was smaller and did not wow me like I thought, put me off a bit. But of late I seem to be getting the wanting back for it ...

So I thought there are some at not terrible prices that could be had if some of the other Russian was sacrificed so brought me to thinking of grail watches. Have not really ever had a grail watch there 's a few I liked but accepted I would never own except for those fleeting moments when you trying them on and was happy to feel that way

So my Russian grail was thinking a lot about it on a quite afternoon (well not quite had the builders in ) so stuck not doing much for the day, anyway so what was they. A lot of them was affordable so are they grail's as with me I think grail's there is a lot more to it then just price with Russian any way there is .. at the moment there are one's I want to see and wear then once done happy to move on . the planet watch always just wanted to see what it was about but knew it would not stay long in my collection. on the whole few might stay if they appeal are these grail as I want to check them out and have fun with them.

But maybe not a grail thou so think for me the one I would love to own even for a short time would be a vostok chronograph when I first saw one it combined two of my must for watches a chrono and a vossie .. the price's are not that bad really but are like hens teeth this is what makes it a grail the hunt to find one..

Any one can buy an expensive watch in a way does this make it a grail to me not ..the hunt is what makes it a grail the rare factor to does any one else think this ...

So yes think going to save for my next Russian and it with be one like this

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Oct 20, 2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: error in spacing / paragraphs
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB, Strela167 liked this post