Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** A thought ****

Are movements available? You'd think so, but I wouldn't know where to get one.

And it may actually be more difficult to make a case for a digital than a mechanical - plastics moulding, button apertures, electrical contacts, crystal setting, printing, etc.

yes was thinking you would really need a blank made one then modify the look as they seem to produce them for penny's as you can by a digital watch from china for a couple of quid and that's free post ...

so was thinking more a good to go one that had the colours change and logos changed maybe ..

but yes thought it might be a lot more so in some ways BUT would it be cheap to produce say then a mechanical ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

also is there any where in the uk that make digital watches ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    also is there any where in the uk that make digital watches ?

I very much doubt it - the labour costs would be too high.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I very much doubt it - the labour costs would be too high.
    yeah all those silly health and safety rules and the labour laws too but harder deal with a company around the other side of the planet thou
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

8. Likes iyonk, geoffbot, is that my watch liked this post
    yeah loved that one was thinking micro brand / forum / own start up versions of digital more then well established company's thou
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I'm thinking Preston.
    I was thinking Iyonk, with his love of G-Shocks. So that's me, shameless, Preston, and Iyonk. Plus the fine folks over at the G-Shock forum. So that's.....one...two...three.....

Several of us.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I was thinking Iyonk, with his love of G-Shocks. So that's me, shameless, Preston, and Iyonk. Plus the fine folks over at the G-Shock forum. So that's.....one...two...three.....

Several of us.
    Yes Sherry.. i'm a HUGE Digital fan!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

13. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    You can count me in as well, as long as the design was very unusual. Especially if it was some sort of classic 70's, retro, space-themed, LED. Then I would be there. LCD, not so much, unless it was 'negative' LCD screen like the one Inca Bloc posted.