Likes Likes:  120
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your latest G-Shock arrival?

Quote Originally Posted by dobber72 View Post
    Wow, very nice I was looking at that one on Seiya last week and it's been out of stock since. Still waiting util they come back into stock.
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure my wife bought the last one. That's about when she ordered it. I hope they get more in stock soon so you can get one too.

Bought my second G-6900 from Rakuten....

Attachment 6900

Attachment 6901

These are my latest arrivals. They came together all the way from Japan. Travelling together is so much more fun......

Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    Now that is a sweet looking STW-1000

Thanks,Rocat. Its a nice Casio indeed. Big,big plus is the big display. Very clear and the digits are very readable. Wish that the G squares came with this type op display.

8. Likes Kronos liked this post
    Ending the year with my latest arrival !

Old new arrival Name:  52c661872195ebaebcb43d44087533a0.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  37.6 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am not the biggest GA-110 fan. I find the face and dial very cluttered and the digital displays often unreadable. This one, however, with a matte blue color and a positive display, proved irresistible.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420429705.331715.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  47.2 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk