Likes Likes:  748
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<< WRUW - NOVEMBER 2016 >>>>>

<<<<< WRUW - NOVEMBER 2016 >>>>>

Have a great month a head my friends! always happy to be in our small community here...

i got another DW-5600e from a family member.. she said she got it on close out in walmart for $25.. Crazy! ofcourse i already have several of them.. but i still excited!..
    it the right one where the writing on the PROTECTION and G-SHOCK is till clear white.. the middle one is what i usually wear and the left one is the modded..

Name:  DSCN0099.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  81.2 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; WRUW - NOVEMBER 2016 &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Super post - super shot - super member Thank you lyonk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5600 here, too!

New work watch

GD-400HUF

Wore my seiko solar to work. Switch to 5600 for the evening and join the crowd.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; WRUW - NOVEMBER 2016 &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Great to see you back Yankee

7. Likes Sedi, d2mac, is that my watch, iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Small Junkers "Himalaya-Flug 1937" with a Russian handwound Poljot movement. I love the brushed case:
    Cheers, Sedi

Titanium Orca!

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Small Junkers "Himalaya-Flug 1937" with a Russian handwound Poljot movement. I love the brushed case:
    would that be the Vostok Europe 2434 ? I have seen some with I thought a eta 2824 did not realise they was also using a vostok movement in some of the lines too ? but it is on a par with the 2824 some say ? nice thou

edit
    thinking about it it can't be a 2434 as that a auto not a hand wound but it was the close I could think of to match the 2824 I had seen ..

I know they used the poljot 3133 in some of the chrono's they did but love junkers but should really look into them more as they are great watches I glance at in passing
    Last edited by is that my watch; Nov 2, 2016 at 09:13 AM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

The former owner told me it's a movement from the Poljot 26XX-line. Can't say for sure as I found zero info on the internet concerning the movement of this model. It has no quick setting for the date but you need to turn the hands between 21.00 and 1.00 to set the date. I was surprised however that the date changes instantly and not over a couple of hours like on many cheapo Miyota or Seiko movements.
    Cheers, Sedi