Likes Likes:  748
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<< WRUW - NOVEMBER 2016 >>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    The former owner told me it's a movement from the Poljot 26XX-line. Can't say for sure as I found zero info on the internet concerning the movement of this model. It has no quick setting for the date but you need to turn the hands between 21.00 and 1.00 to set the date. I was surprised however that the date changes instantly and not over a couple of hours like on many cheapo Miyota or Seiko movements.
    hmmm interesting vostok click over at twelve and quick set between 21:00 and 12:00 ish took a look into them.. could see they did a quartz model and a auto model I think as they was quoting the e.t.a 2824 auto movement on some of them and the Russian version is as I said the vostok so maybe it a hand-winding vostok movement a 2414 I think it is maybe but going to have a look in to it more and see as they have used a poljot 3133 in the pass as I said so could be a poljot hand winder movement would follow just thinking of the poljot movements it could be
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

could be wrong but will plump for a 2614.h movement also used in some raketa's as a guess
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

It's very possible that the hands have not been set correctly and the date therefore changes at 1.00 and not at midnight like it's supposed to. The 2614.H was also my guess. Gotta open it to be sure but it has a snap-on back and I probably won't risk any scratches by opening it. Too bad I couldn't find much info on the net.
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    It's very possible that the hands have not been set correctly and the date therefore changes at 1.00 and not at midnight like it's supposed to. The 2614.H was also my guess. Gotta open it to be sure but it has a snap-on back and I probably won't risk any scratches by opening it. Too bad I couldn't find much info on the net.
    yes not worth opening on a whim special with a pop back as a rule if a watch is working well I wont open it unless when selling it. some time then if a good movement might do then .. it's a nice watch what ever runs it.

yes could be a lot of people forget to make sure the hands are set when resetting a dial ( to be honest have done that a few time with vostoks myself) so easy done just as I said curious to know but wonder why not much info on it..

might nick your pic at some time and see what the guys in the Russian forum have to say got a bet strela will know as he's up on the more modern watches with Russian movements then me
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Happy hump day guys.

Aviator wannabe today. It has a very busy dial but most of it is light gray so the bright white hands remain very legible.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Likes iyonk, d2mac, Sedi, Greg, is that my watch liked this post
    Back to this one.. i really like this G and its features.. sadly it sit between holes on my wrist and there's nothing i can do for now..

Name:  DSCN0136.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  77.3 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Charging this 5 day solar today.
    Now the days are so dark that this one is shutting down if not worn.

GW-3500
    Cheers, Sedi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes meijlinder, iyonk, Sedi, is that my watch, Greg liked this post