This while walking around Sydney:

Name:  Stowa1938_8Jan2016.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  111.6 KB

Switching to this for dinner:

Name:  JunghansMaxBill1Oct2015.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  99.0 KB
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

Sweet Watches guys!

spend all morning to clean up my home recording studio.. waiting for a client to arrive.. it has been almost a year from the last time i have a recording on my own studio..
    wearing my lucky watch of course! still cant get enough of this one.. the 41mm case just look so right and balance on my 6,5" wrist..
    Name:  DSCN0349.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  67.2 KB

have a great day everybody!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sweet Watches guys!

spend all morning to clean up my home recording studio.. waiting for a client to arrive.. it has been almost a year from the last time i have a recording on my own studio..
    wearing my lucky watch of course! still cant get enough of this one.. the 41mm case just look so right and balance on my 6,5" wrist..
    Name:  DSCN0349.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  67.2 KB

have a great day everybody!
    Looks awesome! I somehow don't remember you having this Certina. Good luck with your client!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

7. Likes iyonk, Samanator, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Looks awesome! I somehow don't remember you having this Certina. Good luck with your client!
    Thank you very much Sherry! Yes it is a new one that i got last Saturday! i would never own or afford a Certina if not because of Alan's Generousity and thoughtful gesture to give me a deal of this lovely watch..
    you could check it out here Sherry..
    http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...ion-Precidrive
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

9. Likes happyscrappyheropup, popoki nui liked this post
    Black Bay until my friend comes by tonight, I'm putting a new power steering pump on his 200,000 mile Camaro. Should be fun 😭

Using a new app to track accuracy.

-- Wayne

Name:  Longines 3.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  36.4 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!