Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Sales Calendars

Holiday Sales Calendars

I think the past couple of years Nomos and Stowa have had daily holiday sales calendars. I went looking and did not see any yet. Does anyone know if these are up yet and have a link?
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

I would imagine both Stowa and Nomos will do it again this year. Both usually start on December 1st.

4. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    In my Facebook feed today.

Name:  15289329_1134624839924186_308243216690630614_o.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  77.1 KB

6. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    Link to the Nomos Advent Calendar: http://advent.nomos-glashuette.com/calendar/

Link to the Stowa Advent Christmas Sale: https://www.stowa.de/en/Christmas+sale/
    Citizen: Eco-Drive BV1080-18A ☆ Longines: Legend Diver ☆ Melbourne Watch Co.: Flinders ☆ Obris Morgan: Branco, Pradata ☆ Rado: Captain Cook 'Ghost Captain' ☆ Stowa: Antea 390, Antea Poland LE, Flieger 2011 LE, Marine Original LE IITudor: Heritage Black Bay

8. Likes meijlinder, FuzzyB liked this post
    Mine just showed up a minute ago.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

I'm liking the Nomos Advent calendar more every year they do it. The format for this year is excellent with each day highlighting a Nomos employee and an item they like.

The Stowa Advent sale is much better organized than previous years. It no longer feels like a free-for-all fight to click first and flip later.

11. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    I had to email them about day 1 offer … in the T&C's it said the stool would be delivered at the latest, by the end of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I had to email them about day 1 offer … in the T&C's it said the stool would be delivered at the latest, by the end of 2015
    I noticed that as well, but then remembered that Nomos plays by their own set of rules.

Wow, today's item is a Doctors Without Borders Tangente 38 - that's a pretty awesome prize.

I don't remember them including a watch in previous years (but perhaps they did so on days that I forgot to check).
    Citizen: Eco-Drive BV1080-18A ☆ Longines: Legend Diver ☆ Melbourne Watch Co.: Flinders ☆ Obris Morgan: Branco, Pradata ☆ Rado: Captain Cook 'Ghost Captain' ☆ Stowa: Antea 390, Antea Poland LE, Flieger 2011 LE, Marine Original LE IITudor: Heritage Black Bay

15. Likes FuzzyB liked this post