Likes Likes:  628
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<< WRUW - DECEMBER 2016 >>>>>

Citizen today.

Have a great week guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try out the Pusar digital with the nato from my timex.. does it work?
    Name:  DSCN0734.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  73.2 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

4. Likes Sedi, Greg, Kronos, is that my watch liked this post
    Titianium!

7. Likes d2mac, Sedi, iyonk, Greg, Volgo, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    I like Mondays

I'm glad I'm not the only one . Most of the time I can't wait till my son is off to school and I can start working again. Have to admit, I often work on weekends too. My job's just too much fun and since being self employed I kind of started to exploit myself.
    This just came in today - really nice albeit a bit smaller on the wrist than I thought:
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one . Most of the time I can't wait till my son is off to school and I can start working again. Have to admit, I often work on weekends too. My job's just too much fun and since being self employed I kind of started to exploit myself.
    This just came in today - really nice albeit a bit smaller on the wrist than I thought:
    Look's GREAT Sedi!
    if you dont mind sharing, how much was that beauty Price? and how's the lume?

10. Likes Sedi, Greg, deepsea_dweller, Kronos liked this post
    Thanks, Iyonk .
    It's used from eBay for 100€. But signs of wear are minimal. It looks almost new. The lume is not Seiko-Monster-like but I'm sure it'll last all night. Just been wearing it for a few hours, so I can't say yet.
    Edit: similar to the BN0100 the lume is blue on dial and hands and the 60-min dot is green.
    Cheers, Sedi

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Thanks, Iyonk .
    It's used from eBay for 100€. But signs of wear are minimal. It looks almost new. The lume is not Seiko-Monster-like but I'm sure it'll last all night. Just been wearing it for a few hours, so I can't say yet.
    Edit: similar to the BN0100 the lume is blue on dial and hands and the 60-min dot is green.
    Oh that's excellent !!
    please update on how you do you feel about this one someday... i'm curious since this particular model is very popular..

Thanks Sedi!

14. Likes Sedi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    try out the Pusar digital with the nato from my timex.. does it work?
    Name:  DSCN0734.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  73.2 KB
    Works perfect iyonk.

Makes a good looking combo.

16. Likes iyonk, deepsea_dweller liked this post