Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    looks like you found the answer on a question you recently had
    Indeed

2. Likes I-B, iyonk liked this post
    Hi folks.

This is a bit of a surprise, don't know what the catalyst was for creating this forum, perhaps I will never know. Hope it is a success as there are some good guys running it, I will certainly be visiting fairly regularly, though WUS will continue to get my support as the F17 forum is one of the best on the internet.
    Hope you guys on here will continue to support it as well as there must be room for more than one great forum.

Mitch

4. Likes iyonk, d2mac, deepsea_dweller, Der Amf liked this post
    Hello here,
    now i must check 2 forums instead of one

Hey all.

Glad to see some familiar names/faces. Hope to be posting some G's soon
    Neil

7. Likes bajachild, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Me too.

In my case, that's one forum for each surviving brain cell.

Quote Originally Posted by gregnoid View Post
    Hello here,
    now i must check 2 forums instead of one

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Hello everyone nice to see some familiar names again, really missed you, nice to see you again.

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    so that is where everyone is gone :-)

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Hi all!

Can i jump the bandwagon? Yes? Great! Another forum for G-Shockers,Giezz......

OK,now serious..... I have read about the 'troubles' on F17,but i am not here to judge. So,i am not going to.
    Only thing i hope,that both forums can co-exist and that both forums will be or become a great source for G-Shockers.

15. Likes Jeannie liked this post
    Hello Everyone! I had a hard time finding this site, but in a moment of inspiration, I typed in certain members' usernames and "watch forum", and voila! Looking forward to continuing my G-shock Education!

17. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Hello everybody, what I have seen so far is that it seemed to be a very nice place.
    Thank you for let me in

Tom

19. Likes iyonk, deepsea_dweller liked this post