Likes Likes:  638
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 7 December 2016 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 7 December 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Pilot 1938 (Omega Museum Collection Nº1)

Name:  Omega_1938.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  220.8 KB

Name:  Omega_Cat_P.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  185.1 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Dec 7, 2016 at 02:17 AM.

On the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor, I'll be wearing the "Honor Flight" Navitimer. This particular piece features an engraving of the pillar at the WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C. that is dedicated to the Territory of Hawaii...

««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 7 December 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Finishing up the day (Tuesday) and now happy to report it is now all charged up! With the help of my new BFK winder. Yes, after much persistence I have now secured an unbelievably efficient device to charge up my kinetic watch. This after reading through 37 pages of a thread on another site you may have heard of. Very helpful btw, but was able to come up with this baby all on my own.

So now I can wear a proper watch to my job interview tomorrow and give the SKA371 a rest.

So here it is! Check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    On the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor, I'll be wearing the "Honor Flight" Navitimer. This particular piece features an engraving of the pillar at the WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C. that is dedicated to the Territory of Hawaii...

Excellent choice for December 7th!

6. Likes G07, Jazzmaster, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    Finishing up the day (Tuesday) and now happy to report it is now all charged up! With the help of my new BFK winder. Yes, after much persistence I have now secured an unbelievably efficient device to charge up my kinetic watch. This after reading through 37 pages of a thread on another site you may have heard of. Very helpful btw, but was able to come up with this baby all on my own.

So now I can wear a proper watch to my job interview tomorrow and give the SKA371 a rest.

So here it is! Check it out.

Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

8. Likes iyonk, G07, watchdaddy1, Col Angus liked this post
    Tudor Tuesday was today, so how about Wilsdorf Wednesday for tomorrow? Alrighty then!
    Name:  Rollie1.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  114.5 KBName:  Rollie2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  114.5 KB
    Ref 1002/0, ca 1983.

Snowed 2.5cm (1") here, pretty significant for us. Watch pics from Dec 2013, coincidentally, the last time it snowed here.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

The Railmaster tomorrow

Have a great day everybody!

Enjoying my IWL watch today... what a sweet beauty.. it now has its own shoes.. not a luxury one but it just look good with anything!

Name:  DSCN0748.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  87.9 KB

obligatory wrist shot.. isn't it lovely..
    Name:  DSCN0756.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  60.9 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap