Likes Likes:  1

Thread: **** Russian watch brands we might not have heard of ****

**** Russian watch brands we might not have heard of ****

well a thought had occur to me when I came across a watch name that was said to be Russian but I had not heard of it before had the look of the Russian but had never heard of JUNOST from the 70's it seems to appear.

When I looked in to it quickly found a few other's with the same name saying Russian and on this model it was a ladies watch so might be why I had not heard of it as Zaria and Chaka was fairly new to me until a few years back .

I thought why not a thread that we can add names too and maybe pics if we got them of brands not so well know ..yes I did a full list some time back ... well I say a full list it was complete as far as I could find at the time so does not hurt to have this thread on the not so well known brands too.. feel free to add any when you come across them

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

what we think of this one

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes DJW GB liked this post