Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Portugal

Hybrid View

Greetings from Portugal

Hello all,

Many of you may know me from other watch forums.
    Would like to say hello to all and wishing International Watch League all success

Blog Entries
    Welcome, Carlos!

Jeannie

3. Likes sapcmc liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Welcome, Carlos. Glad you found us!

5. Likes sapcmc liked this post
    Thank you GinGinD and OTGabe for the welcome!

Welcome aboard. Nice to see another familiar....er....username.

Welcome to the forum mate! Not everyone will recognise you from elsewhere so care to share any more details? Do you like watches?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Yes, I sure do like watches! I am Carlos from Prometheus Watch Company. Haven't divulged name as not sure if allowed. My collection is mostly mechanical watches from Seiko, Citizen, Orient, Vixa, Vostok, Omega, IWC.

Quote Originally Posted by sapcmc View Post
    Yes, I sure do like watches! I am Carlos from Prometheus Watch Company. Haven't divulged name as not sure if allowed. My collection is mostly mechanical watches from Seiko, Citizen, Orient, Vixa, Vostok, Omega, IWC.
    Ah yes! I like your designs - simple, but distinctive. You can divulge what you like here afaik, but check that it's okay elsewhere first. Business okay?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Business ongoing now we are busy with our coming project the Prometheus Poseidon 3500m watch. Two firsts: our deepest diver watch ever and our first bronze CuSn8 watch.

Like what you're doing with that Poseidon a lot.... And I've added the Recon 5 to my cart like 10 times....
    Collection:
    RGM 801A - Montblanc Twinfly Flyback Chronograph -
    Omega AquaTerra GMT - 1972 Heuer Autavia Viceroy
    Ball Engineer Master II Diver World Time - JeanRichard Terrascope - Longines Legend Diver(Date) - Luminox 6250 - Hamilton Intra-Matic(42mm) - Magrette Moana Pacific Professional - Oris XXL Pointer Day - Orient Pro Saturation Diver