Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Nomos Nachtblau Collection

Nomos Nachtblau Collection

Nomos has added a new color for many of their popular models: nachtblau. Unlike many of the more colorful offerings from Nomos, these are not limited edition models.

The pictures look great to me, but I've learned from experience that Nomos dials are very difficult to capture in real life, so impressions may differ in person.

My favorite of the bunch is the new Tangente. It has much of the look and feel of the Ahoi Atlantik but with a bluer dial, silver hands, and no gold trim on the dial. I appreciate the additional subsecond markings on this model compared to the Metro and Neomatik.

The Nachtblau Neomatik and Metro offerings add a nice alternative to the white dials (and gray dials in the case of the Metro) of the original offering.

I believe the Tetra Nachtblau was announced a few months ago, but as part of the collection I will post the picture here for completeness.

It's always great to see new offerings from Nomos and these look like they will be quite popular. I have a feeling my wife would love the new Minimatik.

2. Likes spronston liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I'm a bit of a Nomos fan, and I love these colors. I won't be collecting a dozen, but happy to see them playing with beautiful variations.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

4. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    I'm a bit of a Nomos fan, and I love these colors. I won't be collecting a dozen, but happy to see them playing with beautiful variations.
    As the owner of the Orion Solar, it was sad knowing that only 100 of that beautiful watch were sent into the world. It's been nice to see Nomos not only expanding their own offerings, but also working with others to create new editions.

For example, the Timeless Midnight models are beautiful. I heard that they are working on an Ahoi variation, which will be interesting to see.