Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stowa 90th anniversary watches

Stowa 90th anniversary watches

https://www.stowa.de/en/Last+news/

I kind of like the blue dial at 40mm.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, meijlinder liked this post
    That blue Marine looks great! I like that better than the blue dialed Marine Original they came out with last year.

And it's got the Durowe inside, if I read correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    And it's got the Durowe inside, if I read correctly.
    Yeah, 17 jewels (stamped into movement) means it's no eta/sophrod

Translated and I reserved my copy. Assuming there weren't 250 people ahead of me.

Anniversary model 90 years STOWA and 250 years Pforzheim. Marine.This year the jewelery and watch industry Pforzheim is celebrating its 250th anniversary!STOWA and Jörg Schauer have thought of something special:Based on our successful Blue Limited series, we will be launching a Navy Blue Limited.With a collectible DUROWE movement from the seventies!Marine Blue Limited.German watch factories Pforzheim.Established in 1933, DUROWE GmbH was one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical clocks. The brand has been part of STOWA for many years. Jörg Schauer as a brand owner takes care of maintaining the good name and tradition. From time-honored historical movements, he always builds special watches. On the occasion of the anniversary of the Pforzheimer tradition industry, a series of 250 watches with the automatic caliber DUROWE 7526-4 will be launched. Collectively.The picture does not show yet the finished clock! It is the existing concept study. In a few weeks we will inform you about further details.> Marine automatic Blue, 40 mm case, matt or polished, automatic, collectible movement Durowe 7526-4: 250 pieces (EURO 1.180.-)Delivery dates from May / June 2017Are you interested in one of our limited edition jubilee watches?Please register in our newsletter and we will automatically inform you about the progress. Whenever the project or production goes into decisive phases. As soon as the watches can be ordered in the shop, we also inform them. Reservations are currently available at info@stowa.de.

7. Likes FuzzyB, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Translated and I reserved my copy. Assuming there weren't 250 people ahead of me.

Anniversary model 90 years STOWA and 250 years Pforzheim. Marine.This year the jewelery and watch industry Pforzheim is celebrating its 250th anniversary!STOWA and Jörg Schauer have thought of something special:Based on our successful Blue Limited series, we will be launching a Navy Blue Limited.With a collectible DUROWE movement from the seventies!Marine Blue Limited.German watch factories Pforzheim.Established in 1933, DUROWE GmbH was one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical clocks. The brand has been part of STOWA for many years. Jörg Schauer as a brand owner takes care of maintaining the good name and tradition. From time-honored historical movements, he always builds special watches. On the occasion of the anniversary of the Pforzheimer tradition industry, a series of 250 watches with the automatic caliber DUROWE 7526-4 will be launched. Collectively.The picture does not show yet the finished clock! It is the existing concept study. In a few weeks we will inform you about further details.> Marine automatic Blue, 40 mm case, matt or polished, automatic, collectible movement Durowe 7526-4: 250 pieces (EURO 1.180.-)Delivery dates from May / June 2017Are you interested in one of our limited edition jubilee watches?Please register in our newsletter and we will automatically inform you about the progress. Whenever the project or production goes into decisive phases. As soon as the watches can be ordered in the shop, we also inform them. Reservations are currently available at info@stowa.de.
    So, does that mean you are going to let your collection get over your 6 watch limit?

Your collection right now is pretty great. I can't imagine what you would want to let go.

Stowa 90th anniversary watches

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I may have sent a similar email to our friends at Stowa. Google did not provide the clearest translation but I did see a word that resembled "reserve" next to their email address so I shot one off just in case. The Durowe bit intrigues me as much as the blue dial.

10. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I may have sent a similar email to our friends at Stowa. Google did not provide the clearest translation but I did see a word that resembled "reserve" next to their email address so I shot one off just in case.

12. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    So, does that mean you are going to let your collection get over your 6 watch limit?

Your collection right now is pretty great. I can't imagine what you would want to let go.
    I'm going to have to ponder this for a while.

Jörg announced that there may be four versions of the blue Marine. Polished or brushed case. Date or no date.