Likes Likes:  28
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stowa 90th anniversary watches

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I got mine too. But, Sandra said matt case and I ordered a polished case. Now waiting for her return email to verify my order before I pay.
    Larry
    I hope they get that sorted for you. I flip-flopped so much on the case finishing that I would be happy with either at this point.

I got my order straight but now the watch will be delayed one week. It's been since January, so what's another few days?

I got my order straight but now the watch will be delayed one week. It's been since January, so what's another few days?
    Could be worse. Did they have to redo the case back?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Could be worse. Did they have to redo the case back?
    I never thought to ask that and they didn't say. Maybe I'll get a really unique piece

6. Likes meijlinder, Larry, OhDark30, Henry Krinkle liked this post

8. Likes FuzzyB liked this post

Stowa 90th anniversary watches

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    That is nice!
    Thanks, Magnus!

Here's another shot that helps show off the blue.

10. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    Very cool. I'm still wasting on mine since they made a mistake.

12. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    My Marine Blue is finally going to ship tomorrow. A very long wait, but worth it.

14. Likes Henry Krinkle, FuzzyB liked this post
    My Marine Blue is finally going to ship tomorrow. A very long wait, but worth it.
    I can't remember how many days it took to get my watch from Stowa, but it wasn't long. Is it possible you'll get it before Christmas?
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.