Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stowa 90th anniversary watches

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    It seems some on WUS are now getting confirmation emails as to their desired watch configuration. Not me though.
    I got an automated email response when I submitted the final choice in the survey sent this week.

Liking that big fat onion/pumpkin crown
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

3. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Survey? I didn't get a survey.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I got an automated email response when I submitted the final choice in the survey sent this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Survey? I didn't get a survey.
    It was an email with the subject line:

STOWA Marine Blue Limited / choose your version / Bitte Ausführung wählen (STOWA Marine Blue Limited / choose your version / Please choose the version)

There was a link in the email page that led to a fillable survey-type form where you entered in your order number, selected the case finish and date option, and your contact info. Once you submitted the info, an automatic email came back confirming the details. You may want to check your spam folder or contact Stowa if you didn't get it.

I had received a personal email back in February asking for the details, so it doesn't seem like they took that as a final confirmation.

Well I can't find it anywhere. I do still have the order number and watch listed in my order history on the Stowa website. I guess I had better contact them.

I hope you get that. It looks great.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

An update on the Marine Blue. The solid caseback looks fantastic!!

http://32082.seu.cleverreach.com/m/1...fdbd1a512d5c5f

9. Likes FuzzyB, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    They did a great job with the design of the solid caseback! I'm looking forward to this one.

It looks like mine should be shipping soon. I just got the final payment email today.

12. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    I got mine too. But, Sandra said matt case and I ordered a polished case. Now waiting for her return email to verify my order before I pay.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    It looks like mine should be shipping soon. I just got the final payment email today.