Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 445 of 501 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    Thanks Peter, even my missus is happy for me, all the years talking about it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    i think maybe Mrs Pep has one eye on a Valentine gift seriously though its nice when one has worked over a period for a reward -well done

2. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    We done a giveaway of the NL17 that we produced for the Dutch watch forum, they decided to auction it off to raise funds for the Dutch cancer society and it sold for an unbelievable $700, Over double the price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is great news!
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

4. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Hiya everybody, wearing my G10 today. Just fitted a new crystal to the G10 on the right for a colleague. It was the one he was issued and unfortunately was ahem...”lost”

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Hiya everybody, wearing my G10 today. Just fitted a new crystal to the G10 on the right for a colleague. It was the one he was issued and unfortunately was ahem...”lost”

how easy was that to do mate ? might make for an interesting read if you took pics as well
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post

MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    how easy was that to do mate ? might make for an interesting read if you took pics as well

Very easy actually. Never thought to take any pictures though
    Popped the back off, removed the crown and stem then push the old crystal out from the inside then just put the new one on with a press then just put it all back together. Only took about 15 minuets.

New watch should arrive today finally after getting trough customs with an eye watering customs fee. Which means that the seiko solar has to go. So if anyone here is interested let me know otherwise its heading for the bay. Sorry to hear about the dog mate thats a shame. And congrats to pep on the marine master what a watch.

10. Likes The Watch Smeller, Smeagal, pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    New watch should arrive today finally after getting trough customs with an eye watering customs fee. Which means that the seiko solar has to go. So if anyone here is interested let me know otherwise its heading for the bay. Sorry to hear about the dog mate thats a shame. And congrats to pep on the marine master what a watch.

New watch you say? Go on then. Fancied having a close look at the new all black Seiko solars

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

New watch you say ? Well if it qualifies as one ! Found this on eBay on Saturday and curiosity got the better of me. I love something quirky and I got it for £20 as there wasn’t much interest.

Ladies and gentlemen the give you......the Storm Code watch

The time is

And today’s date.......I think 🤣

Now I’ve just got to go online to find the instructions and work out how to set and read the time

13. Likes OhDark30, troyrc1, Mystic Nerd liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    New watch you say ? Well if it qualifies as one ! Found this on eBay on Saturday and curiosity got the better of me. I love something quirky and I got it for £20 as there wasn’t much interest.

Ladies and gentlemen the give you......the Storm Code watch

The time is

And today’s date.......I think 藍

Now I’ve just got to go online to find the instructions and work out how to set and read the time

similar to one of those binary things, I think the time is wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    New watch you say? Go on then. Fancied having a close look at the new all black Seiko solars

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Lol how many days since your last purchase?