Page 478 of 501 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Cheers Mike, appreciate any publicity we can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if you got a link I will add it to my signature like I did with the emg one
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Watched it last night, was quite funny

Roasted pine nuts !?.......a thing called “rocket”?...........couscous by Christ! Pmsl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Roasted pine nuts !?.......a thing called “rocket”?...........couscous by Christ! Pmsl藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍

was that the thing with the old dudes fishing thru a hole into the pub last week? never seen it b4 but it cracked me up lol

Evening chaps, Merkur on a nato, got a nice grey Zulu on the way for it
    I really hope I never need to open this thing, I'm guessing it'd be thru the front!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. Likes Chicolabronse, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Roasted pine nuts !?.......a thing called “rocket”?...........couscous by Christ! Pmsl藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    if you got a link I will add it to my signature like I did with the emg one
    Cheers mate, much appreciated, I will let you know once everything's in place

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    was that the thing with the old dudes fishing thru a hole into the pub last week? never seen it b4 but it cracked me up lol
    Yes ! Still Game, all the series’s are on Netflix. It’s a belter

10. Likes sharkyfisher liked this post
    just been stripping down the tank clock as arrived not working think it got damaged in the post think the cold weather has seize up the cogs .. as did check the sellers pic and the second hands is moving by the look of them .. so working with the seller to see what can be done he did offer a refund but want the clock suppose now I know what they look like and what not I can save up for my mig one I suppose
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    just been stripping down the tank clock as arrived not working think it got damaged in the post think the cold weather has seize up the cogs .. as did check the sellers pic and the second hands is moving by the look of them .. so working with the seller to see what can be done he did offer a refund but want the clock suppose now I know what they look like and what not I can save up for my mig one I suppose
    Gutted mate

Gutted mate

well the seller seems ok so far trying to get a refund from the courier but as there was no damaged to the box it came in .. doubt he will get very far .. my take is it sat some where for 8 days during the snow and what not... he posted on the 2nd. I got it on the 10th so thats 8 days some where probably in below freezing warehouse and it had done for the oils in it at one point had it working laying on it's face but the following morning not even that I have strip the hair spring off that was fine and have re-set it on the movement the main spring seems to be working fine too ..so there must be a build up of oil somewhere that is jamming it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy