Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 448 of 501 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Staying Japanese Promaster todayName:  2018-02-17 10.28.32.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  64.2 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes is that my watch, Churchy, pepperami liked this post
    well as usually not getting much interest on the bay I thought with these might do better as they ant tat lots I mean theirs a seiko mod in their a cooper submariner, a pan build, a nos 3apr a greyton chronograph but no to low interest
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Afternoon all,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes pepperami, Churchy, OhDark30 liked this post
    Evening guys, been to get a tattoo today in memory of my mum, forgot how much it hurt lol. Been wearing the speedy wanna be

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

well afternoon all so how goes your day me can't complain whats the point so wearing my oldest russian had this one since the late 90's and was my every date watch and to be honest my first proper mech hmm possible can't remember if I had my granddads smith before that for the mech part I think I did any way old pic for now did take a new one and one of my 3133 but they came out blury it's hard to take a shot of one let alone three
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes Smeagal, OhDark30 liked this post
    also a bit offended with the bay I put my pan self build up for sale and no interest in it at all thought it look good too spent a lot of time and energy on this one I had to go with different hands then I wanted could not get the ones I wanted but thought I had done a great job

sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes OhDark30, Mystic Nerd liked this post
    Good afternoon wearing the Debert 300

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Well, I don’t think I’ve ever had such a bad case of man flu before. I’ve been constantly in bed since Thursday apart from dragging myself to the shower and the toilet, I’ve not even had a watch on
    Feeling much better today though I’ve still got a bad cough and runny nose.

13. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Well, I don’t think I’ve ever had such a bad case of man flu before. I’ve been constantly in bed since Thursday apart from dragging myself to the shower and the toilet, I’ve not even had a watch on
    Feeling much better today though I’ve still got a bad cough and runny nose.

Great lume!

Bad bad flu around, 2 people in my family ended up in hospital. My cousins collapsed and he's built like a brick shithouse!

I've escaped flu..thank feck!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

15. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    Great lume!

Bad bad flu around, 2 people in my family ended up in hospital. My cousins collapsed and he's built like a brick shithouse!

I've escaped flu..thank feck!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Cheated with the lume tbh Pep, I found my UV torch in my dressing gown pocket of all places ! Sorry to hear about your family’s battles with the flu, give them my best for a speedy recovery lad