Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 450 of 501 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    That was the last watch I sold at a decent price 藍

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    yes thats the thing as we up our game on watch buying the lost is getting more each time now we could be buying new watches with what we lose on sales
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yes thats the thing as we up our game on watch buying the lost is getting more each time now we could be buying new watches with what we lose on sales
    I often loose me rocks selling watches

yes thats the thing we want better but selling one to buy one does not help as we lose on the one's we sell then after so long the one we wanted loose the appeal so we sell that to get the next and again lose on the sale ..

there something to be said for buying tat you might lose a tenner on it or make twenty but you ant really going to lose much
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I know on the bay everyone has to start as a beginner but there really should be some sort of inteligence test befor you get an account! new user with 2 feedback bids on one of my watches, wins it but leaves in for an hour before asking to cancel because he bid on something else and doesn't want both! I mean who does that?
    Did you get your panda sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only ever “made” money on two watches I’ve flipped but then if I’m honest with myself I don’t sell my watches to make money I move them on as I’ve grown tired with them and want to free up my money for another purchase. With that in mind I expect to lose some capital on each watch I move on. Then add to that if you sell on eBay you have to factor in their cut AND their cut on the postage ! and of course Paypal’s fees as well then you can expect to lose a fair amount on each sale unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    I’ve only ever “made” money on two watches I’ve flipped but then if I’m honest with myself I don’t sell my watches to make money I move them on as I’ve grown tired with them and want to free up my money for another purchase. With that in mind I expect to lose some capital on each watch I move on. Then add to that if you sell on eBay you have to factor in their cut AND their cut on the postage ! and of course Paypal’s fees as well then you can expect to lose a fair amount on each sale unfortunately.

thats a thing a good friend of mind he keeps reminding me I still look at them as watches where if I look at them as funds for the next watch it ant so bad .. I don't buy to sell but am always skint so if I want a new watch something has to go and when you think it some thing good and it goes really low it still a kick in the guts
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I have had better luck with tat at times i remember some of the bagglesport I bought third hand for good prices then a crazy really kick off for them ans sold them each for four times what I paid for them crazy ...

thats what gets me some time you get tat sometimes selling better then some really quality stuff
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Did you get your panda sold?

yeah I did, to someone on facebook

9. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post

I've just paid ebay nearly £100 in the last 3 days! there has to be a better way to burn money lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I've just paid ebay nearly £100 in the last 3 days! there has to be a better way to burn money lol
    I always wait until they offer “pay only £1 when you sell” then bang on everything I want to sell.

12. Likes OhDark30 liked this post