Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 265 of 501 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Morning SEM for me g shock finish at 4 pm today

Sent from my VFD 610 using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Morning all taking the girls school shoe shopping up at Middlebrook today, wish me luck lol

Explorer II today

MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

morning all, DB today

Anyone seen the new 41mm diver form Watchgecko, looks good

Name:  20664406_10214457304925579_7251565948560513562_n.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  65.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    morning all, DB today

Anyone seen the new 41mm diver form Watchgecko, looks good

Name:  20664406_10214457304925579_7251565948560513562_n.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  65.2 KB
    I'd seen the black face vintage looking one, very nice but a tad expensive at £500!

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    I'd seen the black face vintage looking one, very nice but a tad expensive at £500!
    Yeah, was thinking that myself!

afternoon all so the 3133 seems to be only seconds out on the 24 hrs and had about a 27 hrs charge but that might increase with use when things start to warm up so yeah done good I think ant popped the back yet but as working well I wont
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes DJW GB, sharkyfisher liked this post
    Time to have a clear out. I will never use these straps so free to good homes. I'll cover the postage in the UK

20mm both need buckles

22mm, 3 & 4 need buckles

24mm, 1 needs a buckle

26mm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sharkyfisher; Aug 13, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

well why is a five minute job is never a five minute job just pop out first thing this morning to clean the filter on the pond did that and on putting it back in the hose split so have got a spare hose but might not be long enough thou but had to pop out to get some jubilee clips clamps and typical they had not got any of the size I want...

so had to go alot bigger and make them to size so now got to go out and strip the whole pond down to get at the area of the tank and water fall to replace the hose plus might have to move it ( which having been thinking about ) if I have to move it then the cover I built will be no good so then got to build another cover...

fun so just off out to clear all the pots and that out the way so I can get at it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Time to have a clear out. I will never use these straps so free to good homes

20mm both need buckles

22mm, 3 & 4 need buckles

24mm, 1 needs a buckle

26mm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    well if they are still available they could come in handy when I'm needing straps to flog my watches on so yeah if they are there still I could use them thanks mate
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Time to have a clear out. I will never use these straps so free to good homes

20mm both need buckles
    If these are available, I'd like them! And will make a modest donation to a charity of your choosing in your name

Sent from my cracked, broken hand wound phone. IG @morning_tundra