Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 211 of 501 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Another good call the mint lume puts me off but otherwise great watch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I heard at yesterdays gtg that Steinhart are releasing a new 39mm Ocean range this summer

Yeah heard that too will wait to actually see it tho but could be fantastic for me

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Yeah heard that too will wait to actually see it tho but could be fantastic for me

Yeah, 39mm pepsi gmt, you'll be getting weak at the knees!! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AebqjTW6M

4. Likes JackRandom liked this post
    Name:  IMG_20170619_221639.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  18.1 KBView from window
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

6. Likes Chicolabronse, JackRandom liked this post
    MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries

MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Yeah, 39mm pepsi gmt, you'll be getting weak at the knees!! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AebqjTW6M
    I got the ocean one, real nice quality.

8. Likes Chicolabronse, Smeagal, pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    I got the ocean one, real nice quality.
    Yeah, I've been looking for something new and I got to try the OVM on, great finish, and looked awesome, ordering it in the next couple of weeks!!

Sent by iPhone from a galaxy far far away!

10. Likes JackRandom, Churchy liked this post
    Morning all, Strap change on the Alpha,

Sent by iPhone from a galaxy far far away!

12. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Morning guys, day 2 at Butlins and it's cloudy which is a welcome relief actually, I'm not a sun worshipper lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

14. Likes Churchy, The Watch Smeller, Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Morning guys, day 2 at Butlins and it's cloudy which is a welcome relief actually, I'm not a sun worshipper lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    so how goes it hope easy ? so been out repairing the out side of the house I had to patch a hole with expending foam so I did that yesterday but it's no good in direct uv light so had to paint over it which meant I had to paint the whole bay today so been up a ladder then on a flat roof as well .. but now means as it looks good again I got to paint the leading black again as it stands out now bet once I have done that I will have to do some thing else as it will show up the difference

think when buying expanding foam cheap stuffs not much cop, oh it will do the job and probably well but it is harder to work with then the more expensive one. as the one is like whipped cream and is more runnier so it can drip out as it expands and fall on to the floor and other things.

where the expensive one does not drip it will just form a bubble of it and seemed to fill better as well.. also once hard the more expensive one can be cut and shaped a lot easier so depend where for.

would change my choice round pipes go for the cheap stuff..... but if you want to be able to easy shape and cut it once finished go expensive one , well that how it seems from use any way , so as I say got to paint the leading tomorrow oh what fun still not sure I would want to swap places with you thou
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Impulse aquasition..talked with a guy I've dealt with before..within 48 hours the watch arrived for my approval..wants €200, should I get it? I like it although the 42mm wears kinda small or in reality perfect size for me 🤣

Thoughts?

17. Likes JackRandom, Smeagal, Chicolabronse liked this post