Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 225 of 501 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Spent day in garden some of my flowering trees have been cut grass and edging done did a patch up job in the porch,still got the front to do and the side of the drivewayName:  IMG_20170708_203331.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  51.5 KBHad Gshock on all day just put this on
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Evening all. Tissot chrono for tonight

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This one is built to last!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

well been putting a couple of top coats on the stairs inbetween which food shopping and do dinners so been a busy and hot one at one point the paint was drying on the brush well got one more day then should be done , stairs always seem to take an age to do give me a big wall any day so been wearing a mix of the certina and the ga-100
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

so cut the grass today lovely weather at the mo .. still ant come up with an idea for the photo comp this month yet tried a few things but did not work had some good shots but it makes it harder when you got to get the watch in the shot too some times
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Afternoon all. Just trying a mesh on my Seiko helmet

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Afternoon all,

My attempt at regulating the DB hasn't gone well, the watch runs fine when face down but won't run when face up, looks like a new movement!!

Wearing the SSC

Sent by iPhone from a galaxy far far away!

9. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Afternoon all,

My attempt at regulating the DB hasn't gone well, the watch runs fine when face down but won't run when face up, looks like a new movement!!

Wearing the SSC

sounds like you caught the hair spring and dis-lodge it slightly if you going to go new movement anyway try removing the screw that holds the plate that hold it and lift ever so slightly up just enough for it to clear then let it back down and it might re-sett it self you don't want to lift it off complete as can be a bugger to get it on again as there is a little click cog it has to sit against which makes it swing back and forwards, so as I say all you want to do is give it a bares of space so it can be freed up and re-sett
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    sounds like you caught the hair spring and dis-lodge it slightly if you going to go new movement anyway try removing the screw that holds the plate that hold it and lift ever so slightly up just enough for it to clear then let it back down and it might re-sett it self you don't want to lift it off complete as can be a bugger to get it on again as there is a little click cog it has to sit against which makes it swing back and forwards, so as I say all you want to do is give it a bares of space so it can be freed up and re-sett
    I'll have look mate and give it a try but from what I've read it will need a new movement

maybe even just loosen the screw so theirs play and gently shake it might even do it the screw is on the plate arm near the edge probably on that movement at a guess
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy