Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 264 of 501 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

if you like it and they want to sell it for £20 quid might be worth it..... but not at £68 mate I have sold real ones for less
    Last edited by is that my watch; Aug 11, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well Henry got back to me seem I was right that parts are ok but others hmmmm ...

From Henry :

Parts of it may be authentic. It's not as bad a fake as most of the Companions. The dial is a redo at the very least. The case back has been machined to remove the ref. number/model name. That is always a concern. I do not see a lot of jewels on that movement. The rotor is almost certainly authentic, but even if the movement is a genuine ETA it is made from at least three different movements and I would guess two are not Rado ETAs. If one pulled the rotor off, I bet one would find 17 jewels, at most, not the 25 advertised on the rotor.
    17 JEWELS
    seen one on a thread and had westend watch co on the rotor will see it when it arrives thanks
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    if you like it and they want to sell it for £20 quid might be worth it..... but not at £68 mate I have sold real ones for less
    I always pay right away so will have to wait
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    I always pay right away so will have to wait
    as i say if you like it great I would go for a partial refund. as reworked's go it's fair but worth about £20 to a rado fan for some of the parts
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

At least the anchor looks as if it turns

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    had real ones where it had got stuck with age so yeah it's a hard call but I wanted one but decide that it's so hard to tell whats real that I might have a punt if I got a spare £20 some time then nothing much to lose then was my thought want a voyager but they are just as bad too
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

But could turn out an expensive anchor

am sure if you tell them whats wrong with it they will be happy to get something so will probably offer a partial refund as they would have to cover the cost of returning and your post plus the cost of the watch otherwise so a lot of hassle and if they knew they will probably waiting for it to be called out on ... so yeah if me once it came I would offer them a option a partial refund of say £48 or a fully refund and they cover all the costs for you to send it back to them
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Sounds like a plan

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Morning all. Well I almost forgot I had this one but as it failed to sell twice when listed I may as well give it done wrist time

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

14. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post