Page 275 of 501 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Afternoon all. TAG today

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Seiko help for hero'sName:  IMG_20170819_125530.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  68.4 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Sat in the waiting room at boots nervously waiting for my hearing test. I'm sick of asking people to repeat themselves at work and the wife is fed up with the volume I have the TV at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my hearing seems to be the only thing that works properly for me .. but suppose have trained it to listen out just in case with the old folks encase they have a accident or something apparently from what they say I can hear like a hmmm what has very good hearing ? well let's say some times if am upstairs I turn my sound off if I got the same channel on as them down stairs but that could be just how loud they have it anyway
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Happy to say that it's official, we will be doing the LTD edition for the dutch forum! woo hoo

Name:  NL17.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  46.5 KB

Oh and we have opened a new pre-order for the next run of DL63's, approx shipping time around November

Name:  DL63-panda-v2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  DL63 caseback.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  45.8 KB

https://emgwatches.com/collections/d...al-chronograph

Cheers
    Last edited by Chicolabronse; Aug 19, 2017 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    my hearing seems to be the only thing that works properly for me .. but suppose have trained it to listen out just in case with the old folks encase they have a accident or something apparently from what they say I can hear like a hmmm what has very good hearing ? well let's say some times if am upstairs I turn my sound off if I got the same channel on as them down stairs but that could be just how loud they have it anyway
    Well I have to go back on Thursday for a full test as the one I had today was just a "light" version. The right ear is ok but the left one is pants!

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Well I have to go back on Thursday for a full test as the one I had today was just a "light" version. The right ear is ok but the left one is pants!

not good but an easy fix

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes The Watch Smeller, Churchy, pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Happy to say that it's official, we will be doing the LTD edition for the dutch forum! woo hoo

Oh and we have opened a new pre-order for the next run of DL63's, approx shipping time around November

Cheers
    like the fact the back has the right amount of info but not does not look clutter .. that was what we want for the IWL one and think we pulled it off but looks different too from the norm so yes you done well ..

love to check out the one floating around being reviewed that would be cool
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post

Cheers
    Well done Chico

12. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Morning Hope it stays dry today this one for now till I see how the grass is later for cuttingName:  IMG_20170820_101053.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  59.2 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

14. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar