Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 425 of 501 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5001

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

At funeral yesterday almost 200 at mass pallberer for brother in law so stayed off line all day,listening to days of future passed Moody blues Name:  2018-01-19 13.33.57.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  46.8 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

been wearing my mwc chrono for the last few weeks too fits the IWL nato really well
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Trying out a rally vibe today - the strap is from my 1970 Smiths

Have a great weekend!
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

4. Likes Tomo_Leeds, Churchy, DJW GB, Smeagal liked this post
    More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    CWC Diver I “acquired “ through naval stores today

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

Trying out a rally vibe today - the strap is from my 1970 Smiths

Have a great weekend!
    Looks good Kath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by underwatermechanic View Post
    CWC Diver I “acquired “ through naval stores today

That some perk of the job you’ve got there mate

9. Likes Churchy liked this post
    Wearing the Oris 65 today. It must be two months since it wa last on the wrist

Driving to daldowie crematorium today and back left tyre exploded on the m74 close call as the car tried to spin but got it under control and pulled into hard shoulder. Got the RAC out to put my spare on as we were in a busy spot so didnt want to do it myself. Home safe now only just sinking how close that was.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Driving to daldowie crematorium today and back left tyre exploded on the m74 close call as the car tried to spin but got it under control and pulled into hard shoulder. Got the RAC out to put my spare on as we were in a busy spot so didnt want to do it myself. Home safe now only just sinking how close that was.

Very lucky,went out to the M8 to Baillestan to look at a car for my son in law put my no name one that looks like ums at a fraction of the cost screw down crown and 200m WR thats what it says and swiss quartz movement alsoName:  2018-01-20 19.20.16.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  66.3 KB
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

13. Likes JackRandom, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post

Glad you’re safe mate. I had a blow out once years ago on a duel carriage way in an old Volvo 340 and it was brown trousers time Wouldn’t like to experience one going full tilt on the motorway.